Job Posting: Full Time Laborer Department of Streets & Utilities
Full-time Laborer for the Village of Middlefield
Department of Streets & Utilities
Desired Qualifications/ Experience/education
High school graduate or G.E.D. equivalence; trade school. Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in field of general labor preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, And Ability
- Good knowledge of all tools of the labor trades, good working knowledge of hand tools and on- and off-road equipment.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions and be in good physical condition.
- Ability to frequently lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
- Ability to maintain working relationships with co-workers
Assist and perform all related work in the Streets and Utilities Department relating to water, sewer, storm water, catch basins, and general maintenance of roads, landscaping law mowing, and etc.
Compensation based on experience.
To apply, complete an employment application available at https://www.middlefieldohio.com/job-postings/ job posting website or in person at the address below. Positions are open until filled. Questions may be directed to:
Village of Middlefield
14860 N State Ave.
Middlefield, Ohio 44062