VILLAGE OF MIDDLEFIELD PLANNING COMMISSION
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED AT THE VILLAGE OF MIDDLEFIELD
The Village of Middlefield is now accepting applications from individuals interested in serving on the Village of Middlefield Planning Commission. (more…)
Community Fireworks Show on Saturday, September 12th at 8:00pm
(Rain Date Sunday, September 13th)
Information for those customers who received notices along N. State Ave on 9/2/2020 and 8/31/2020. (more…)
The Village of Middlefield Streets & Utilities Department will be conducting a valve exercising program to maintain the quality and longevity of all water system valves. Keeping these valves operating properly is extremely important in times of emergency. Sections of a distribution system may be to be shut down to make repair without interrupting service to other areas. (more…)
|Small Business Safety Toolkit – FREE
The Village of Middlefield along with JobsOhio and TeamNEO distributed PPE Safety Toolkits to help small businesses to be equipped to stay protected and operate safely within the State’s guidelines.
The PPE Safety Toolkits Contain:
100 3-ply masks; 10 KN-95 masks; and 24oz of hand sanitizer.
Small Businesses with under 100 employees are eligible to participate.
|Some of the companies that participated are:|
During the on-going Stay Safe Ohio Order the Middlefield Village construction projects that have already commenced will continue working. More information regarding projects will be posted below. (more…)
New grant opportunity is available
Save the Small Business Grant Fund
- Middlefield Village Help Line If you need assistance the community is here to help. Please email the help line at email@example.com or call 440-488-7572
- Coronavirus and Unemployment Benefits: Questions and answers regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the impact on unemployment benefits can be found here: http://jfs.ohio.gov/ouio/CoronavirusAndUI.stm. Apply Here: https://unemployment.ohio.gov/
- Geauga 211 United Way Services of Geauga County provides support to various direct services programs that support those in our community. These programs are provided as a safety net for those who are unable to meet basic needs on an emergency basis.
- Geauga Hunger Task Force Phone: : 440-285-2261
- The IRS has established a special section focused on steps to help taxpayers, businesses and others affected by the coronavirus. https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus
- Utility Assistance Ohio has received an extension of the Winter Crisis Program through May 1, and the Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) through June 1. More information please call (800) 282-0880 or visit energyhelp.ohio.gov