New grant opportunity is available
Save the Small Business Grant Fund
- Middlefield Village Help Line If you need assistance the community is here to help. Please email the help line at email@example.com or call 440-488-7572
- Coronavirus and Unemployment Benefits: Questions and answers regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the impact on unemployment benefits can be found here: http://jfs.ohio.gov/ouio/CoronavirusAndUI.stm. Apply Here: https://unemployment.ohio.gov/
- Geauga 211 United Way Services of Geauga County provides support to various direct services programs that support those in our community. These programs are provided as a safety net for those who are unable to meet basic needs on an emergency basis.
- Geauga Hunger Task Force Phone: : 440-285-2261
- The IRS has established a special section focused on steps to help taxpayers, businesses and others affected by the coronavirus. https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus
- Utility Assistance Ohio has received an extension of the Winter Crisis Program through May 1, and the Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) through June 1. More information please call (800) 282-0880 or visit energyhelp.ohio.gov
Middlefield Village Help Line
If you need assistance the community is here to help. Please email the help line at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 440-488-7572.
Geauga County Hunger Task Food Pantry List:
* Important: Please call the food pantries to confirm that the hours have not changed. (more…)
Due to the recent pandemic of the COVID-19 virus, Village of Middlefield Administration Office will be closed to public access.
Items can be put in the drop box or drop slot at the Municipal Center, questions can be answered by email or by phone. This directive does not apply to the scheduled public meeting.
The decision was based on the recommendations and guidance of State and local authorities. This closure will be in effect until further notice.