Village News Residential
The Village of Middlefield Economic Development Committee is working with Cleveland State University to conduct a market analysis for retail and service businesses in the Village. This information will help the Village to identify the types of new businesses that could be successful in the Village and a good â€œfitâ€ with existing businesses. To do the analysis, basic anonymous information about Middlefieldâ€™s retail customers would be very helpful to help us understand what businesses are here now, what the customers need and what businesses might be successful in the future. We hope you will take a few minutes to complete this survey. We very much appreciate your help.
This survey should take about 5 to 10 minutes to fill out.
Village of Middlefield ~ Video
This video showcases the Village of Middlefield. It illustrates the positive reasons for residing in Middlefield as well as locating a commercial or industrial business within the Village. Local business leaders represent each of these attributes and tell the story of what Middlefield Village has to offer.
MIDDLEFIELD, Ohio (Sept 1, 2012) â€“ The Village of Middlefield launched its new, two-faced website this week, less than four months after Mayor Ben Garlich all but declared war on the area’s much-too-long economic slide.
Remember, you can sign up on the Homepage Quick Links to get this newsletter emailed directly to you. Click here to view the newsletter.
When Ben Garlich took over as mayor of Middlefield Village on January 1, 2012, he had one thing on his mind â€“ build the economic base of this community.
“I wanted to get the Village of Middlefield back on the growth track,” explains the no-nonsense Garlich, who is also employed at Dillen Products as the plant manager.
- Safe and friendly – Middlefield Village crime rate ranks drastically lower than the national and state average.
- Affordable Housing.
- Excellent rating for local schools. Cardinal High School has consistently ranked “EXCELLENT” for 10 consecutive years.
- Comprehensive village services and attractive village amenities.
- Strong sense of community. Within the community is an extensive choice of wide-ranging, vital organizations holding numerous events – all well supported by the Village as a whole.
- Wide range of employment opportunities plus an appreciation for diversity and culture.
- Several free Village parks, recreational facilities, golf courses, sporting facilities and organized sport programs.
- Exemplary medical resources and senior citizen facilities (Close proximity to The Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals).
- Variety of retail and banking options.
- Clean. The citizens of Middlefield care. Homes are kept up and attractive; streets are well maintained and clean.