Full-time Laborer for the Village of Middlefield
Department of Streets & Utilities
Desired Qualifications/ Experience/education
High school graduate or G.E.D. equivalence; trade school. Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in field of general labor preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, And Ability
- Good knowledge of all tools of the labor trades, good working knowledge of hand tools and on- and off-road equipment.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions and be in good physical condition.
- Ability to frequently lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
- Ability to maintain working relationships with co-workers
Sign up for Geauga Public Alerts!
In the event of an emergency or severe weather condition, an alert will be sent to the phone number provided by voice, text and/or email. This is a free service provided by Geauga County, OH, however, normal message fees may apply.
To sign up, or for more information, click here
Attributes of Middlefield, Ohio